It is easy for employees to find themselves drifting through their job. They are contributing, but it’s often not as much as is desired or their behaviour isn’t aligned to the overall goals of the company.
That’s where effective SMART goals come in. They help give your employees clear objectives that maximise their effectiveness, help them achieve personal and professional objectives, and help the company reach it long and short-term goals.
In this Setting SMARTER Goals module, you will discover what SMART goals are and how to make them SMARTER.
By the end of this course you will have learned about:
- The SMART and SMARTER acronyms
- The importance of a joint approach
- Why a goal must be specific
- Why a goal must be measurable
- Why a goal must be achievable
- Why a goal must be relevant
- Why a goal must be time bound
- Why a goal should have elements of Evaluation and Review
- How to have a SMARTER goal setting discussion
Setting SMARTER Goals e - learning
This E - Learning course has been designed to enable Teachers and anyone else interested in the Investigation process wihtin schools to fully understand the process of investigation while staying at home.
For further information please contact us.