For any school with five or more employees it is mandatory that a risk assessment is completed and recorded,
Ofsted also request that risk assessments are carried out. The assessments will identify any significant hazards and associated risks that are present in the school environment, with the identification of sensible and proportionate control measures to eliminate or reduce the risk presented.
The process of undertaking a risk assessment can prove to be a complicated and difficult which can lead to critical safety issues being incorrectly recorded or identified. This is why we have developed a highly interactive risk assessment e-learning course that uses a combination of animation, video, text, audio and images to provide vital awareness on risk assessments.
By the end of the course you will have learned about:
- Being able to identify hazards and risks
- Understanding who should carry out assessments and legislation
- Understanding the stages of risk assessment
- Understanding who is at risk and the level of the risk
School Risk Assessment Course Content
- Risk assessment introduction
- What is risk?
- What is a risk assessment?
- Who should carry out a risk assessment?
- The stages of risk assessment
- Task identification
- Identifying hazards
- Persons at risk
- Risk estimation
- Estimate the level of risk
- Risk evaluation
- Risk control measures
- Recording a risk assessment
- Review your findings
Risk Assessments in Education e - learning
This E - Learning course has been designed to enable Teachers and anyone else interested in the Investigation process wihtin schools to fully understand the process of investigation while staying at home.
For further information please contact us.