Awareness of our mental health and that of others is important to all. There are many types of mental illness, with a range of symptoms that can vary from minor to severe and everything in between.
In this Mental Health Awareness course, you will uncover the main types of mental illness, how to support people who have symptoms of mental illness and how to take care of your own mental wellbeing.
By the end of this course you will have learned about:
- What we mean by mental health and illness
- The stigma of mental illness
- How to support people with mental health problems
- Specfic problems and illnesses and what you can do to help
- What to do in an emergency
- How to support your own mental wellbeing
Mental Health and Wellbeing Interactive e - learning
This E - Learning course has been designed to enable Teachers and anyone else interested in the Investigation process wihtin schools to fully understand the process of investigation while staying at home.
For further information please contact us.