Legionnaires’ disease is a potentially fatal form of pneumonia and everyone is susceptible to infection. Being aware of what increases the risk and how to take preventative action is a legal requirement that can save lives.
In this Legionella Awareness course, you will explore the conditions that allow Legionella bacteria to grow and enter the body. You will also discover simple yet effective methods to prevent it from happening.
By the end of this course you will have learned about:
- The groups at greater risk
- The ideal conditions for growth, including water temperature and environments
- Legislation and regulations governing Legionella
- Legal responsibilities of the ‘duty holder’ and ‘responsible person’
- Components of systems that are at greater risk of allowing Legionella to grow
- Measures to take to control risks
Legionella Awareness e - learning
This E - Learning course has been designed to enable Teachers and anyone else interested in the Investigation process wihtin schools to fully understand the process of investigation while staying at home.
For further information please contact us.