Information security training is vital for all employees who deal with personal records and databases and how the Data Protection act relates to them and the work they do. The course provides awareness training on the dangers of poor information security and how to defend against it.
It offers guidance on the use of different devices, how to spot malware and the creation of strong passwords.
By the end of the course you will have learned about:
- What information security is.
- What cybersecurity is.
- Why information security is important in your work life.
- Why information security is important in your personal life.
- The dangers and costs of poor information security.
- What malware is.
- How to spot and defend against malware.
- Information security and mobile devices.
- Information security and mobile working.
- How to create strong passwords and avoid weak ones.
- Perimeter security.
- Network security.
- Social engineering threats and how to avoid them.
- The Data Protection Act and information security.
- Information security and portable memory devices.
- Information security and social media.
Information Security e - learning
This E - Learning course has been designed to enable Teachers and anyone else interested in the Investigation process wihtin schools to fully understand the process of investigation while staying at home.
For further information please contact us.