Infection prevention and control plays a major part in many job roles, especially those involving working with people, bodily fluids and sharp objects.
In this infection prevention and control course, you will explore the role handwashing plays.
By the end of this course you will have learned about:
- Hand hygiene and how to correctly wash your hands
- When to use soap and water or alcohol gel
- Identifying the PPE available and when to use it
- How to apply and remove PPE, including the safe removal of gloves
- Dealing with bodily fluids
- Dealing with sharps
- Colour coding of equipment
Infection Prevention and Control Interactive e - learning
This E - Learning course has been designed to enable Teachers and anyone else interested in the Investigation process wihtin schools to fully understand the process of investigation while staying at home.
For further information please contact us.