This Health and Safety course is designed to provide members of management with an awareness of how to enforce and monitor health and safety in their organisation. It is suitable for anyone who has responsibility for planning, implementing, enforcing and managing health and safety in their workplace.
On successful completion of the course, you will be able to download your certificate. This can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit.
By the end of this course you will have learned about:
- Legislative and regulatory requirements, and penalties for non-compliance
- Employer and employee responsibilities
- The powers available to official Health and Safety Inspectors
- The ‘Plan, Do, Check, Act’ model
- The importance of the Four Cs
- The main components of a health and safety policy
- How to complete a risk assessment
- Types of accidents
- Accident investigation
Health and Safety for Managers e - learning
This E - Learning course has been designed to enable Teachers and anyone else interested in the Investigation process wihtin schools to fully understand the process of investigation while staying at home.
For further information please contact us.