Articulated fork lift truck safety is extremely important. Whilst articulated fork lift trucks are extremely useful for lifting and handling materials whilst reducing manual handling they can also pose significant risk to operators, staff, contractors, visitors, materials and buildings.
If you add into this that fork lift trucks are often operated in confined or restricted spaces such as warehouses, then you can see why they often appear in industrial incident statistics.
For the most part, many accidents are caused by inadequate operator training as well as poorly maintained equipment.
This online e-learning articulated forklift truck health and safety training course is designed to give a basic awareness and understanding of forklift truck operations to help prevent accidents.
It is an essential course for any organisation that uses, owns or hires forklift trucks.
By the end of the course you will have learned about:
- The reasons for driving safely
- Be aware of both employers & employee responsibilities
- Be aware of the dangers of driving too fast and common accidents
- Understand the importance of PPE
- Have an understanding where to find information on a fork lift truck’s load capacity
- Be aware of the importance of regular safety checks
- Demonstrate understanding of different types of driving hazards and good driving practices
Forklift Truck Safety e - learning
This E - Learning course has been designed to enable Teachers and anyone else interested in the Investigation process wihtin schools to fully understand the process of investigation while staying at home.
For further information please contact us.