First Health and Safety’s food hygiene course has been developed to be an effective guide to the Food Hygiene Regulations within a school environment. It is an ideal training aid to ensure that any individual working with food receives suitable and adequate training.
This e-learning based module will be cost effective in ensuring that staff do not have to leave the school to obtain training and will ensure all staff receives exactly the same level of food hygiene training.
E-learning means that you can deploy training very quickly to your employees. It can be used instantly across multiple sites and can be translated into a number of foreign languages if required. It provides cost effective and concise training to help you meet with the compliance under the Food Hygiene Regulations.
By the end of the course you will have learned about:
- Understand what the law says regarding food hygiene
- Have an awareness of the main principles of HACCP
- Recognise food safety hazards
- Know what is meant by the 4′s
The course will also give an overview of the main legislation covering food hygiene in the United Kingdom
School Hygiene Course Content
- Introduction to food hygiene
- What the law says regarding food hygiene
- Food safety management procedures
- Food safety and HACCP
- Good food hygiene practice
- The 4 C’s of good food hygiene
- Multiple choice questions
Food Hygine for Schools
This E - Learning course has been designed to enable Teachers and anyone else interested in the Investigation process wihtin schools to fully understand the process of investigation while staying at home.
For further information please contact us.