The role of the Fire Warden within a school is very important. Fire Wardens are there to assist in ensuring adequate fire safety procedures are implemented.
The Fire Safety Regulatory Order 2005 requires that the appointed ‘competent person’ (in this case the Fire Warden) must also be provided with suitable training.
This training module provides invaluable knowledge to the Fire Warden of their duties and what actions to follow in the event of a fire within a school environment.
This Fire Warden e-learning course uses a combination of interactive text and images to deliver the information.
By the end of the course you will have learned about:
- Understanding your roles and responsibilities as a Fire Warden within a school
- How to recognise how fires start.
- What the key fire prevention methods are and the basic fire precautions that can be taken within a school
- Understanding the context of means of escape and what action to take in the event of a fire.
- The fire wardens role in a fire drill and what a fire warden needs to do in the event of a fire
- Understanding the different types of fire extinguishers available in the working environment
- Introduction to becoming a fire warden
- Fire Prevention
- Preventing fire spread
- What is a fire warden
- Evacuation procedures
- Fire Extinguishing Methods
- The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Staff fire safety checks
- Summary of Fire Warden duties
- Multiple choice questions
First Aid - e - learning
This E - Learning course has been designed to enable Teachers and anyone else interested in the Investigation process wihtin schools to fully understand the process of investigation while staying at home.
For further information please contact us.