Since the Introduction of the Fire Safety Regulatory Reform Order of 2005, it is vital that an employer and their staff are fully updated with the hazards and risks associated with fire safety and fire evacuation training.
Staff must be informed about what to do in an emergency situation including evacuation. First Health and Safety have produced two invaluable fire safety awareness training modules that introduces the basic concepts of fire/fire spread and the consequences of fire.
All people who complete this informative fire safety training course will be made aware of the basic precautions and simple control measures that can be implemented to reduce the risk of fire in your workplace.
This interactive course uses HTML 5 and can be used on ALL devices, including mobile devices. This course is also available as a fully editable version so you can tailor the course to your exact requirements.
By the end of the course you will have learned about:
- To recognise the costs associated with fire and the reasons why fire starts
- An overview of the main fire hazards in the workplace
- To know what measures can be taken by to reduce the risk of fire and fire spread
- To gain awareness of basic fire procedures and what action must be taken in the event of a fire
- To understand the fire control measures that the employer must implement and how these should be maintained
The course will also give an overview of the main legislation covering fire safety in the United Kingdom
Fire Safety Interactive e - learning
This E - Learning course has been designed to enable Teachers and anyone else interested in the Investigation process wihtin schools to fully understand the process of investigation while staying at home.
For further information please contact us.