Since the Introduction of the Fire Safety Regulatory Reform Order of 2005, it is vital that Governors, Executive Head Teachers, Head Teachers and staff are fully updated with the hazards and risks associated with fire safety and fire evacuation training within school environments.
Staff must be informed about what to do in an emergency situation including evacuation, for both their own safety and that of the pupils. First Health and Safety have produced two invaluable fire safety awareness training modules that introduces the basic concepts of fire/fire spread and the consequences of fire.
All people who complete this informative fire safety training course will be made aware of the basic precautions and simple control measures that can be implemented to reduce the risk of fire in your school.
This fire safety e-learning course is available as a pre-loaded HTML and Flash based course.
The HTML course uses a combination of video, audio, text and images to deliver the information. In addition, the text and image content can be edited if required.
The animated based course uses highly engaging animation that the learner interacts with. In addition is also uses audio, text and images to deliver the information.
If you’d like to view both the HTML and Animated courses please click on the free demo button.
By the end of the course you will have learned about:
- To recognise the costs associated with fire and the reasons why fire starts
- An overview of the main fire hazards in the workplace
- To know what measures can be taken by to reduce the risk of fire and fire spread
- To gain awareness of basic fire procedures and what action must be taken in the event of a fire within a school
- To understand the fire control measures that the school must implement and how these should be maintained
- The course will also give an overview of the main legislation covering fire safety in the United Kingdom
School fire safety course content
Preloaded HTML module (content fully editable)
- Fire Prevention
- Preventing Fire Spread
- Evacuation Procedures
- Fire Extinguishing Methods
- The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Staff Fire Safety Checks
- Multiple Choice Questions
Fire Safety and Evacuation in Education e - learning
This E - Learning course has been designed to enable Teachers and anyone else interested in the Investigation process wihtin schools to fully understand the process of investigation while staying at home.
For further information please contact us.