This online eLearning course is the essential Coronavirus (Covid-19) and pandemic awareness training that has been developed to provide vital awareness for staff and employees of any business.
Using a combination of text, images, video and interactive content the eLearning course looks at how pandemics and epidemics are spread and the potential risks in the workplace as well as how to protect yourself from being infected. It includes the latest health advice for Coronavirus as well as the symptoms to look out for and what to do if you think you’ve been infected. Crucially, it also provides a practical video on how to wash your hands.
In addition the course covers information on how viruses are transmitted and the control measures to take to reduce transmission and infection. It looks at high risk groups, isolation as well as the chain of infection.
Importantly, the online training course will help to minimise the impact to your business and staff. The information contained in the course provides advice on preventative measures and what to do if further action is required.
By the end of the Coronavirus and Pandemic Awareness course you will have learned about:
- Description of the Coronavirus
- Proportionate measures
- How to stay safe – Hygiene advice
- Facts or fiction
- What to do if you feel unwell
- Covid-19 advice
- Bulk buying – Fact or fiction
- Self-isolation advice
- Touching your face – fact or fiction
- The difference between an endemic, epidemic and pandemic
- Recent pandemics
- High risk groups
- Introduction to viruses
- Transmission from hard surfaces
- Hygiene advice
- Flu vaccinations
- Treating symptoms
- Face masks advice
- The chain of infection
- Incubation and infection
- Sources of information
This e – learning module provides the essential information as outlined in UK legislation, in addition to your moral duty for safeguarding children. The training makes clear both the employer’s and employee’s responsibility in addition to assisting with the practical application.
The module explains what safeguarding children actually means and identifies the four different forms of abuse that children can be subject to. It also demonstrates how child abuse can show itself and what you need to look out for when working with children and their families. The training addresses what you should do if you suspect abuse or have received information that may indicate child abuse, systematically guiding you through what steps should be taken to protect both the people you are working with and yourself.
The consequences of not providing suitable training can be disastrous in terms of human suffering, legal costs and business interruption. This is why more and more businesses are using e-learning to easily communicate the essential knowledge required when it comes to Safeguarding children.
We are the trusted e-learning provider to a wide range of companies and organisations from SMEs through to national brands and UK government agencies who all love the ease-of-use of our online training courses. E-learning is fast to deploy and all learners can be tracked through our intuitive learning management system
By the end of the course you will have learned about:
- How the law defines child safeguarding
- Your moral and legal duty for safeguarding children
- The legal background to child safeguarding
- The four different forms of abuse that children can suffer
- How abuse can show itself in children
- What signs to look out for that may indicate a child is suffering abuse
- What to do if you suspect abuse or it is reported to you
- How to respond should you fear a child is in immediate danger
- How to talk to a child about abuse
- How to provide a safe environment for children
- How to protect yourself against allegations of abuse
- What information should be included in a child safeguarding policy
- The importance of interacting positively with children.
Covid - 19 & the Pandemic e - learning
This E - Learning course has been designed to enable Teachers and anyone else interested in the Investigation process wihtin schools to fully understand the process of investigation while staying at home.
For further information please contact us.