Aimed at increasing young people's financial awareness and economic wellbeing, the Personal Finance Short Course accredits up to 60 hours of activity.
Who is it for?
Young people of all abilities, mainly aged 19+.
Because Short Courses are multi-level, the focus is on completing challenges and skills development according to individual ability, rather than attainment at a specific level.
Facts and Figures
- Flexible, multi-level programme
- Internally moderated
- Accredits 10-60 hours of activity
Learners must present evidence of their activities in an organised portfolio or e-portfolio.
This will contain:
- a record of challenges completed, with supporting evidence for each challenge
- recording documents, showing how learners have planned and reviewed their activities
- summary of achievement, highlighting skills development
- personal statement
The Personal Finance Short Course features five modules, covering:
- Managing finances
- Income and expenditure
- Planning for the future
- Making financial choices
- International issues
Asdan Awards - Personal Finance Short Course
Inhouse courses for up to 12 learners are held at your place of work or local training facility. Alternatively we provide this course regularly in our Southampton, London, Birmingham & Manchester Training Centres via our Open Courses. For more information on Open Courses please contact us.