Product DescriptionEnhance your household's fire safety and enjoy greater peace of mind with the First Alert 9120B Hardwired Smoke Alarm with Battery Backup. Equipped with an ionization sensor, this 120-volt hardwired smoke alarm reliably detects smoke from fast-flaming fires and alerts you with an 85-decibel alarm. Included adapter plugs eliminate the need for re-wiring during installation, while a backup battery helps keep the unit running in case of a power outage. Designed to maximize accessibility and ease of use, this hardwired smoke detector features a single button that allows you to test and silence the alarm. And thanks to the universal mounting bracket, this smoke alarm is easy to install.
- 120-volt hardwired smoke alarm wires directly into your home’s electrical system.
- Battery back-up provides consistent protection for added safety during power outages.
- Smart technology helps to reduce the number of nuisance alarms
- Latching alarm indicator remembers which unit initiated an alarm
- Can integrate with up to 12 other First Alert or BRK hardwired smoke detectors.
- Perfect mount allows for easy alignment of alarm
- Single button test/silence helps to ensure your alarm is working properly
- 10-year limited warranty
SpecificationsHRDW AC SMK ALRM W/PLUGS
- Brand Name: First Alert
- Power Type: Hard-Wired w/Battery Back-up
- Sensor Type: Ionization
- Product Type: Smoke/Fire Detector
- UL Listed: Yes
- Number in Package: 1 pk
- Volts: 120 volt
- Detects Carbon Monoxide: No
- Packaging Type: Clamshell
- Test and or Reset Button: Yes
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Mounting bracket with hardware, Adapter Plug, User Manual, 9-volt Battery
- Click here to see the Safety Data Sheets for this product
First Alert Hard-Wired w/Battery Back-up Ionization Smoke/Fire